Covid-19 Vaccination Information
As of 22/02/2021:
You can find out where you are in the vaccine queue through the Vaccine Eligibility Checker hosted by healthdirect on:
Users are asked a number of questions relating to age, location, occupation and underlying medical conditions to determine whether they’re currently eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine.
If you’re eligible to receive the vaccine under phase 1a, vaccinations will be organised by your employer, or facility where you consult, who will contact you to provide further information on how to receive your vaccination. There is currently no need to register to be vaccinated.
Other vaccine phase groups will be able to view online and make vaccine appointments through a national register of vaccine providers when this becomes available (not live yet)
Patients can access information on COVID-19 vaccines and the vaccine roll-out via the Department of Health (DoH) COVID-19 vaccine website.
- Current guidance includes:
- Information on COVID-19 Pfizer (Comirnaty) vaccine
- Preparing for COVID-19 vaccination
- After your COVID-19 vaccination
- COVID-19 vaccination decision guide for women who are pregnant, breastfeeding, or planning pregnancy
- Information for people with disability about COVID-19 vaccines
- Information for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples about COVID-19 vaccines
- Auslan videos about COVID-19 vaccines
If you need any other information about COVID-19, COVID-19 vaccines or help with the COVIDSafe app, call the:
National coronavirus and COVID-19 vaccine helpline, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on